Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Promises, promises!

Hey everyone!
I know the blogging has taken a slight backseat to my school semester but I promise to come back with a ton of recipes in hand! In the meantime, I am going to be posting links for helpful articles, motivational images and quotes and any other deliciously educational material I can find.

The article below is written for Yahoo! by David Zincenko. He is the author of the "Eat This, Not That!" series of which I have 2 books! I like his style because home cooking from scratch doesn't work in every scenario for every person. This article caught my eye because it is all about the way national food chains have polluted Italian pasta staples!

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/eatthis/7-worst-pasta-dishes-america

Have a delicious day!

~Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a Delicious Day!

~TheHealthyAngel