Monday, January 2, 2017

It's been a while....

So, where do I begin? My last blog post was on January 19, 2015 (714 days to be exact) and since then, quite a bit has changed in my life! I am still a Registered Dietitian but I now work in pediatrics (yay!). I also became a mommy!!! My little man is amazing and is just about 7 months old at this point. My life's focus has totally changed but my roots still remain in healthy living and fitness (working on that a bit.....). My son has been eating baby food since he was about 5 months old and so far has no allergies! I make almost all of his baby food, so I decided a good way to get back into blogging is to journal what I do for him and myself; let's see where this takes us! Check out my labels for baby food to find everything I'll post until I makeover the page.

Have a delicious day!

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a Delicious Day!

~TheHealthyAngel