|The look of baby food SUCCESS!|
Before getting started on any baby food recipe, I stick my little dude in his high chair and give him something to play with. I think it's important for him to see mommy cooking healthy goodies for him. Tonight his toy was actually an appetizer! I placed a frozen peach into the Boon Pulp Silicone Feeder and he went to town!
Baby Bullet - milling blade, blending blade, small container (2)
Baby Bullet Turbo Steamer
baby spoon - I love the NUK Gerber Graduate Rest Easy Spoons
1/2 cup frozen peach slices
1/4 cup dry quinoa - I used red quinoa
3-4 oz pumped breast milk or mixed formula
1. Fill the base of the Baby Bullet Turbo steamer with 1 cup of water. Place one of the slotted steam trays onto the steamer. Drop your peach slices into the 2 steam trays and place on top of the slotted steam tray. Cover with the vent lid and set to 3. Let the steamer run for the entire 3 cycle.
3. Mill the quinoa for 20 seconds, check to see if it is smooth, if not pulse for an additional 5-10 seconds
5. Take the second small container and add the steamed peaches and remaining breast milk or formula. Close tightly with blending blade. Blend for 20 seconds or until the peaches are completely smooth (see spoon photo).
6. Pour out the peaches into an airtight storage container leaving about 2-3 tablespoons in the blending container. Add the cooked quinoa mixture to the peaches and blend for 10 seconds.
7. Serve warm (from the blender) or chilled!
|Looks like mustard, taste like peach sorbet!|