Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just Getting Started!

Hello Everyone!
If you have read my profile information you already know this, but I want to introduce myself. I am a 25 year old Diet Technician from NJ. I have a passion for food, nutrition and fitness and love learning about these fields. I enjoy trying new foods and creating fun twists on everyday staples.
Lately, I have felt like I am in a "food funk". I know it is partially because of my crazy schedule and lack of planning. I am hoping that blogging my meals and exercise habits will help me out of my "food funk"! Please feel free to comment, share or offer your own ideas! I will submit a description, photo and review of my meals each day.

Let's get this thing started!

Tonight for my snack  I enjoyed a fruit parfait wrap! I made it with a vanilla crepe, low-fat vanilla yogurt, fresh strawberries and blueberries. I sprinkled some organic granola for the crunch factor!
I really enjoyed this snack and scarfed it down! The crepe ripped a little, so I ended up eating it with a fork. Next time I think I might double up the crepe to avoid yogurt spillage.
The picture is from my cell phone, so it is a little over-exposed!

See you tomorrow!
~ TheHealthyAngel

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! Have a Delicious Day!

~TheHealthyAngel