Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Slow start...

I woke up feeling a little under the  weather today so I am slow getting started and posting this. This morning I decided to follow an old tradition my mom instilled in me about being sick and eating. Her mantra always was and still is, "If you are sick, you eat light. Toast with jelly and no milk because it will upset your stomach." So I do live by this bit of advice.

This morning I toasted 2 pieces of Arnold's multigrain bread, spread some sugar-free strawberry jam on it and partnered my toast with a 2 egg scramble.
I want to also mention that this amazing mug is compliments
of my older brother! He got it for me at Disney! <3


My mom also swears by the power of Camomille tea, which I do love, but didn't have any. So today I went with Pomegranite Raspberry Green Tea to soothe my aching throat. I toss a splash of Agave nectar into the tea because I have a terrible sweet tooth.

I found a recipe I want to make for lunch, so we will see how it turns out!


I love when tea is so hot it practically burns the bacteria from your throat!
I know it's strange but I hope it works!

















Have a delicious day!



~TheHealthyAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a Delicious Day!

~TheHealthyAngel