Thursday, August 25, 2011

A new challenge

So I am a nutrition/food geek but I do like to exercise too. In one of my late night, informercial binges I bought the Tracy Anderson method of "in-home personal training". Her method combines cardio/toning and a diet plan. I did day 1 of the "Hipcentric" plan (since my tush is the biggest part of my body). I have to say, the cardio portion was good. Alot of dancey, jumpy movements pretty much summed up the cardio segment. I worked up a good sweat and enjoyed myself. The toning portion was good but the section that focused on my problem area was KILLER! It was very repetitive and hard to get through but I know I will feel it.

The program requires you to do the same workout for 6 days straight, 1 day rest, then four more days. At the 10th day, you change into a different group of exercises.
I'll update my status periodically!

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a Delicious Day!

~TheHealthyAngel