Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sharing garden goodies!

So tonight I ate leftover frittata for dinner and didn't make much of anything. I did want to share my thoughts on summer gardening. I just love that summer brings out the green thumb and sharing in people. A lovely co-worker in my office gave me a giant eggplant today because she has excess. I have gotten some wonderful gifts this summer such as onions, scallions, squash, tomatoes, red peppers, habanero peppers, basil, mint and rosemary!! Its wonderful that we can all share our love for fresh, organic produce with one another!

By the way, I accidentally ate part of a habanero tonight while making my lunch for tomorrow and it nearly burnt my tounge off!!!! Anyone want them?? I have about 8!!!!

That's it for tonight! Tomorrow I am making eggplant parm!! Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a Delicious Day!

~TheHealthyAngel